Where can I build a coal thumper?
Coal Thumper is available after finishing research Coal Thumper (Technology), then it can be built from Resources tab.
How do you gather coal in Frostpunk?
Construct a workshop to access the technology tree, and you’ll be able to research coal thumpers and mining stations. The thumpers produce coal piles for you to dig up, while the stations need to be built on top of coal deposits. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more information on Frostpunk.
How do I get more food in Frostpunk?
Getting raw food
- After some time, you can substitute a Hunter’s Hut with Flying Hunters which serve as an upgraded and a more efficient version of the basic building. …
- Another way of getting raw food is to build a Heathouse. …
- Raw food should be prepared in the right way so it can be consumed by your citizens.
Where do I build Frostpunk wall drill?
Wall Drill is available after finishing research Wall Drill (Technology), then it can be built from Resources tab.
How much coal is needed on Frostpunk?
The city begins with several piles coal with a quantity of 500 Coal each. People can be assigned directly to the pile or to a nearby Gathering Post. You may assign up to 15 people to each coal pile or 10 per gathering post. The yield can be increased by Faster Gathering.
How do I assign workers in Frostpunk?
All you have to do is click on a resource pile or building, then assign them in the menu that pops up on the right side of the screen. Near the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the number of workers and engineers that you have available, and you can click on the arrows to assign them as you see fit.
How do you survive the storm in Frostpunk?
How To Prepare For The Final Storm
- Coal is pivotal for surviving.
- Don’t forget about food.
- Become a dictator.
- Research, research, and research.
- Consider making Automatons.
- Focus on people’s health.
- Get rid of unnecessary buildings.
- Keep discontent under control.